2010/03/19

Night time - Plaza Regocijo

I tried to take pics of the same place (previous post) but at night time, the pics are horrible, but hopefully it will give you an idea of the area and what Plaza Regocijo looks like.


Do you know the meaning of the word "regocijo"? I found all these meanings: joy, delight, pleasure, amusement, exhilaration, glee, mirth.


Isn't that great? All those positive meanings! It is something I have to keep in mind :)


I still have to find out if it is possible to do some birding this weekend, I hope so with all my heart! I want to grab the binoculars and enjoy!

Will keep you posted!

5 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

As usual, great photos!

RuthieJ said...

It looks so beautiful Mel -- even at night!

Mundo Azul said...

Hi Mel - I was wondring if you know the birding trips of Nature Expeditions in Peru - and I would be very thankful if you could post our link on your blog - we would link to your blog too of course:

http://nature-expeditions-peru.com/

if link exchange is possible please write me to natureexpeditions@gmail.com

Thanks Stefan

Gunnar Engblom said...

Congratulations Mel.
So what is the new job?

There is great birding to be done near Abra Malaga and at Huacarpay.

Mel said...

¡Hola a todos!

Thanks Dr. Monkey!

You could come this way sometime Ruthie!

Thanks for stopping by Garden Tips :)

Ok Stefan, thanks for the tip.

Hi Gunnar! Been a while! We went to Huacarpay but just to get to know the area, we will go back soon ;)
Abra Malaga soon!!!