2010/01/27

Health

Hello my friends.

These past few weeks have been hard on the family. My dad has been hospitalized again and he's facing surgery tomorrow morning once more (if the doctors finally agree on that) A few dozens of tumours need to be removed from the abdominal area. He's 58 years old but his actual health condition is not great, so it has become a life threatening surgery at this point. But it is needed.

To those of you who pray, I ask for a prayer tomorrow morning to guide the doctors hands and hearts. To those of you who don't, I ask to send positive thoughts for the very same reason. The past 10 proved that every little positive thought and healing wish or prayer counts.

I have to go now, hope to be posting soon, and more cheerful and bird-full too.

Hugs to you all. THANK YOU!

3 comments:

Lynne at Hasty Brook said...

I'm sorry that your father's health is critical. I will pray for him and for the doctors and all who care for him including you my dear.

Bob Kaufman said...

We will be praying for your Dad. Hang in there, my friend.

Stuart Price said...

Hope the surgery is successful.